Wednesday 24 July 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5349423/?claim=psgssdbavvr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Opps! It seems I hadn't done all the steps required to claim my blog on bloglovin. I'd added the button but not published a "linking" post. So I apologise to the lovely people who had clicked the button to follow me on Bloglovin and then thought that I never post anything! Hopefully situation rectified.

A post on the fun and games at Fat Quarterly Retreat 2013 to follow in a few days once my bag is unpacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. All comments are greatly appreciated and were possible replied to. Please don't spam my blog - I'm currently moderating all comments to stop this. Thank you