Sunday 3 March 2013

Silly Banana's, Cocktails and the Small Blog Meet......

Being so new to this blogging malarkey I'm still working out how the pixies make it all work! What I do know is that they are clever little chaps those pixies!

My crafty pal, who inspires me on a regular basis and blogs at Silly Banana Sewing, gave me some top tips over cocktails last night. It's just a shame she didn't impart these pearls of wisdom on a teetotal evening!

One gem that stuck with me was the recommendation that I check out the "Small Blog Meet" over at Lily's Quilts.

Basically, if you are a blog with fewer than 50 followers and would like to get to know a few more crafty souls in the blogosphere then this is the perfect Linky Party for you. Even if you aren't a blogger its still a great way to check out the creative talents of people who may otherwise slip under your radar.

Lily's Quilts


Go on, you know you want to. Give it a click.




4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to seeing more of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mareen. I'm still getting to grips with the technical side and had a minor panic when I lost some of the pics from yesterday's chenille quilting post - but all sorted now. Phew!

      Delete
  2. Small Blog Meet s a great way to meet other bloggers. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that chenille quilting looks cool (if a bit hard on the fingers!). Another technique to add to the 'when I get time' list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. All comments are greatly appreciated and were possible replied to. Please don't spam my blog - I'm currently moderating all comments to stop this. Thank you